AV Splitter 1.2 (Audio Video Splitter for Windows)
AV Splitter is a multi-format DirectShow media splitter to demux popular sorts of media files. Has built-in fine-tuning and connection management of unregistered and registered media filters, depending on the type of content playback. With AV Splitter you can easily customize the playback in media players like Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, MediaPortal, and many others.
AV Splitter v220.127.116.11
released on January 4, 2013
Support (Formats) Containers
- Containers: ASF, AVI, FLV, Matroska/WebM, MPEG-4/QuickTime, MPEG-PS, MPEG-TS, OGG/OGM
- Video Codecs: MPEG-2, DivX, XviD, MPEG4-ASP, VP8, MJPEG, H.264, AVC, VC-1...
- Audio Codecs: AAC, AC3, DTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD, MP3, MP2, OGG, LPCM, WAV...
- Subtitles: Text, PGS, SSA, ASS, VOB, SRT, DVB Subs
- Support Blu-ray ISO image
- Blu-ray chapters
- Switching Blu-ray playlists
- Support MKV (Matroska) Linked Files, Editions (Ordered chapters)
- Editable output Audio Media Types
- Support .bdmv and .mpls play list files
- Editable output Media Types
- Manage Graph Builder
- Connect to preffered filter
- Checking interlaced stream
- Checking stream is DXVA compatible
- Checking ReFrames
- Checking FPS
- Checking Frame Size